Our Nursery starts at 10:45 so we encourage you to come 10 minutes early so that you have enough time to check in your kids.
We have wonderful volunteers that have gone through our child safety program so parents can
sit in the worship service worry free knowing their youngest family members are well cared for.
Our Nursery is called Little Praisers.
Available for kids ages Newborn to age 4.
Nursery Team Leaders - Sarah Singleton, Rebecca Lobbezoo & Ashley Hazlett
Hello Faithway Family
We are excited to announce our nursery doors are open! The nursery will be open at the 10:45am service this Sunday. When you are registering your family for church, please remember to leave your nursery going children out of your number for upstairs attendance to leave more room for other people.
Here is a link to print your child's ticket to give to the registration table (near carport) to recieve your sticker to then get into nursery,
Sunday Morning Instructions for Parents using the Nursery:
1) Print and fill out 1 screening ticket for each child
2) Hand in ticket(s) upon entering church - at the registration table to receive your stickers
3) 0-1 aged children can be brought upstairs to the meeting room. 2-4 Can be dropped off down stairs. PARENTS PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE NURSERY.
4) Downstairs Kids need to wash their hands upon entering the nursery
5) Try to keep personal items ie. diaper bags with you. Or for downstairs, use the hooks outside of the nursery. Upstairs you can leave bags on the table provided. (Kids ARE allowed to have bottles / cups as well as blanky or teddy with them)
6) During the worship service, we will help your little ones use the washroom, for diapering we may call parents in.
7) For Pick up
- Downstairs, Please wait at desk and we will bring your kids to you.
- Upstairs, Please wait at the sliding wooden window and we will pass them out to you.
We suggest printing a bunch and leaving them in your diaper bag or vehicle